WHAT TO SEE & DO
This section will provide you with some information about the department and the surrounding area to help you plan the perfect holidays!
Whether you like water sports, hiking or adrenaline activities, Corrèze offers something for everyone:
You can choose from:
- Swimming-pools, lakes, aqua-parks
- Canoeing, kayaking, rafting, water hiking in one of the fours main rivers (la Dordogne, la Vézère, la Corrèze or la Diège)
- Sailing, windsurfing and paddle boarding
- Mountain biking
- Climbing, via-ferrata
- Parasailing, ULM ...
CULTURAL & HISTORICAL HOLIDAY
Do you love French history or old medieval villages? Maybe you love having a long lunch in one of the many lovely French restaurants around?
- The Corrèze region is home to 5 'most beautiful villages in France': Collonges sur la Rouge, Curemonte, St Robert, Ségur le Château & Turenne
- You will also be able to visit towns and villages with character like Argentat, Beaulieu sur Dordogne, Treignac ...
- There are also some lovely castles to visit : Ventadour, Turenne, Ségur-le-Château & Merle
- Churches and Roman art from the Limousin region in Aubazine, Beaulieu sur Dordogne. Meymac, Uzerche and Tulle.
OUTDOORS & NATURE HOLIDAY
The beautiful and varied landscape of the region will not cease to amaze you!
From waterfalls to caves and gorges, you will have so much to explore!